Emily's

Tuesday, May 12, 2009



The video above, is about a girl who fell in love wit a gay, rofl. Fana intro me this song la! Haha, i'm so crazy about it, Malchik Gay~ Haha. He he. Okayz, sorry. I'm so happy! I just hung up wit my Dad & i'm so happy & proud of my pretty mommy! ^^ Hek, congrats mommy! :D Ha ha, i'm gonna elaborate today ya? Duh, haha.

Met Fana at bustop, then walked to schl wit Aslina. Damn pork, i hate you. Rofl. Saw J, but didn't had the bloody courage to talk to him even tho he looked at me. D': Emily, you so failure leh! Morning assembly was so eeeeewwwz. Whole school merged together and its so squeezee ok. Wth, but alot people perspiring but i didn't, weird. Ha, lol!~

Geography, boring. English, ok la. Math, ok la. Art, ok la. Rofl, after school went to Bpp wit Fana, took pictures and here it is...

Actually got more, but its ugly. Ha ha, Frank Iero, we love him. :B Ha ha, but uhem, i'm attached wit Yoga Lin leh, tsktsk. Sorry Yoga Baby! @.@ Ha ha, dream on man, stupid girl. Hahah. Rofl.

Ok, anyway people, i've decided, i will blog here for the time being, lol. Relink me ok. Sorry ah! Haha, bye! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home