Emily's

Saturday, May 16, 2009

David Desrosiers is my man.

Hello everyone! Its been few days since i last posted right? I got the time, but i'm lazy to do so, sorry yuh. Ha ha, these few days are great for me, but not for me failing that damn stupid socialstudies. Having me stressing over it, i still failed. Pork said its alright, cheer up. I take that dude, luv.

These few days, i'm lazy to elaborate laah, sorry. But i'm texting wit Pork every now and then, and now he's asleep. =) Okeh, shall share wit you guys something! Its my man, hek hek hek. Fana, sorry! He's mineeezx. (LOVE!)


Who know this song? Let me know okeh. Love!



I laughed till my tears came out man, ha ha!



Lastly, he is David Desrosiers. My man, he looks like Farris here. Okeh, i'm off to find video of him! Hek, i love David Desrosiers. {:

Lina Jie: Relink me okeh, thanks! =)
.♥ Yukiyo!: Ok, love too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home