Emily's

Monday, June 15, 2009

This guy, owes me $50.00!

myspace image at Gickr


Hello people, ha ha, that person on top, is Akif. I animated this picture is because he still owe me $50.00SGD!! And, i so miss him siahz, ha ha! I miss calling him Pluto dog, hahaha! The picture above sibeh nice right, ha ha. I asked him to do some action so that i could take pictures with Burst mode with my phone, but i didn't expect that he will come up with this move. Ha ha, and i got another one, ha ha. Its even even funnier! Let's see..... >

myspace image at Gickr


Ha ha, funny right!! This picture was taken while watching the All Stars soccer match, ha ha. Super super hilarious, haha! Lololol, now i'm laughing like a mad girl, and my grandma is looking at me, HAHAHA!

Okay, i shall end here, i'm going to continue with Yimling's blogskin. :)

And what the fuck? My layout isn't ready yet, holy. :(


Kak Sotong: Sorry ah, Kak Sotong. Ha ha ha, linked alright! :) Oh okay, Emoily@live.com.sg. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home