Emily's

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Let me shake up your world.


Hello morning! :) Hmm, today was a tired day, well i mean started off in a vert tired way. Last night was on msn with Baby till 11pm. Switch off already, then went to sleep. :)

Slept till 1.30am, Mom woke me up, then got ready and mom drove me to Fajar to have Mac as i didn't had my dinner. :/ Then went to Malaysia ; Metrojaya (?) Malaysia's custom is very nice, i mean after renovation lah, haha. Waited for Dad, but in the end waited for him at Singapore instead, rofl. Slept all the way, damn sleepy. Reached home around 4 plus, then immediately go and sleep, cannot tahan already, haha.

Woke up around 10 plus, washed up, Brother bought prata for me, so ate 1 piece, then after that watch television, then parents went out leaving me, grandma and 2 brothers at home.

Today gonna go online till night, but i want to study too, so i might be offlined from 2pm - 6pm? Not sure, but im sure that i will off my laptop and go and force myself to do all these >

- Memorize all the letter writting formats for Chinese. :-)
- Take down all those proverbs that can be used for compo writting.
- Revise my Social Studies chapter 4, 5 and 6.
- Do source base questions.

Hmm, just these 4 things to do, sound easy? I don't think so, but no choice, i must pass my N levels! Me very lazy to blog le, shall go and play resturant city. ^_^

I miss my boyfriend alot, just 10 more days. Hehe. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home