Emily's

Monday, May 18, 2009


I hate flu, really. )':
Hi, sorry for not posting yesterday. Last night was great, i did something that i can't even imagine me doing that. And it went well, and i assume, everything is making sense, lol. What am i talking about? Ah, whatever. :O

I had Math paper 2 today, and apparently it suck, i've to say goodbye to my W595 already. D': Chemistry, was okay la, but frankly speaking, i didn't studied at all. Ha ha, and it was ok for me, but for Idris, who's sitting beside me, slept from 11.30 till 12.45, meaning the whole duration for our Chemistry paper! :O He said he finished his paper in his dream, lolz. Ha ha, what a joke man!

Stayed in school, wanted to leave school after the rain stops. But apparently, it didn't stopped at all. So we walked out instead. Me & Emmabel was going berserk, we sang songs, and Aslina just laughed at us. I went home while she walked home, rofl. Duh, haha.

I'm drenched, i doubt only me la, but the rest also i think? :O But, i'm feeling ver warm, now. Wth, shit shiat. Pork's online, but Busy mode. I accidentally texted him when i'm supposed to text Amy. Fucktard, rofl. Ok bye!

Before i leaves, i will upload David's photo & reply tags. :D



I'm feeling very sad now, i don't know why. )':

Eiko!: Hello Laogong! He he, i miss you too! :)
joshua: Lol? Ha ha, damn brother!
Lina: Hello Lina! *waveees.
erm?: Er, about Social? :O
CYNTHIA: Ok, sure. :)
MiLK: Thanks, Fatlamer.
inia: Aku pon sayang kau!
Amy ♥: Ok, relax.
CARMEN: Sorry girl, will correct it.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home