Emily's

Monday, June 15, 2009

I never get the chance again.


Hi, i'm here to blog for Yimling's past, Rikahs. I was helping her to edit her blog just now, and i was so bored ah, then i went to June 2007, and i laughed. Cause of Rikahs, ha ha ha!!
Basically, this is what happen. Ha ha, lol.

She likes Shakir alot, and i also. Then both of us happen to get along, and she was thinking whether to give up on Shakir in order to keep this lil friendship of our's, and you know what? I told her that i liked Shakir, and she didn't told me! And, we went waiting for him, and we didn't got him, rofl. Damn stupid, i swear. Ha ha.

Alright, i shall go offline now, i got no mood, im very tired, im very scared, im sick. :(

TYR: Shut up, its not me ok.
M A N T H A's ♥:
Me (L) sister too. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home