Emily's

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ada cinta

Hello people, currently listening to Ada Cinta - Acha & Irwansyah. Its a nice song although i don't understand what does it meant, haha! ^^ Time check now is 6.07pm, babyboy has religious class tonight, so shall catch up with him at 9pm sharp, hehe! :P

I just hung up with Fadhila. She got me so worried for her, i seriously hope she will be strong enough to overcome this, my dear fadhila, im sorry if i were to shout at you, but trust me, if you were to listen to me and your own insitincts, you will make it right and fast. I know you are strong enough, now i just sincerely hope that you will not be so stubborn. You are too stubborn that i seriously feel like malas-nk-layan you already. But i will not, trust me, i will be here for you.

Today started out very well, woke up at 6.15am, walked to Bpp at 7am to meet up with Babyboy and the rest. Had breakfast, got a free toy from babyboy ^^ Hehe, then 184 to school. Walked in. Reached already, went seperate ways with babyboy.

Had lessons, was playing with the toy that baby gave me, it was seriously cool and amazing, i got so excited when i found out and i've been holding it ever since. :)

Left school with Babyboy, Emma, Sera, Fana. Then went seperate ways, me and babyboy went to slack for awhile, then sent me home, after that reached home, bath, online.

At around 6+, did you guys felt the earthquake? I was on the phone with Fadhila and i felt the place where im sitting is shaking, not for once, but thrice. I thought i was going to faint or something as i really very giddy as though im going to pass out, but i didn't. And i thought it was my own imagination. Till Shiping started a msn conversation with me.

I seriously feel fucking scared and then i texted baby right away. While waiting for his reply, i really felt very anxious about it, and seriously worried too. My mom is out, my dad is at China, my brother is out too, my babyboy might be out too, my dear fadhila is out alone!

My heart was pacing in a real fast mode, im seriously shocked and i hope, everything will be alright, i don't want to die. >:

Babyboy, i need you. :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home