Emily's

Saturday, September 5, 2009



Hello, 3rd post. Haha, im posting for 2 blog at a time right now, hmm, actually quite leceh uh, but i find it cool and great cause at least i can keep my fingers busy. :/ Hmm, im very bored eh, and i am lazy too, rofl. I only posted a quote on my Onsugar's blog. Haha, blame it on my laziness alright? :)

Hmm, was msning with Cammie, Gummy and Fana since 6 plus. Was kinda fun to chat with Cammie! We are both scorpions, wahaha! So matching hor, rofl. Haha, boyfriend is not coming online tonight, cause he buke puase at his cousin's house, so i doubt he will come online? Unless he chiong, haha. :P

Im so bored, so bored. Hmm, someone entertain me please! :( Mehhhhhh, so bored!

Hmm, fana ajak me to go library for self-study tomorrow, Bpp or Lot? Should i go? Today i planned a timetable for myself, was very happy with it, 3 hours study each day, 3 hours laptop time, hehe. :P

I hope i can follow my timetable, must follow up, cause i promise babyboy to study hard. Hmm, but im not going to Sec 5, i don't want to, cause if fail O level, huat ah. LOL. So if i were to be able to pass my N level, i will not let myself go thru this stage again, mwahaha!

IM BORED, FREAKING BORED. I SHOULD BE A GAMER. :D HAHAHA. Hmm, Habbohotel? Hmm, lame lah bitch, haha.

Hmm, i think i shall end here, might be offline-ing early tonight? Nk tido ah. Hmm, babyboy, i rindu you sangat sangat ahhhhhhhhhh. :( :(

I know you reads my blog, hehe. ;P Okay lah, baby you know what? I always ask this question to myself, "why is my boyfriend so bitchy?" HAHAHAH, k kidding. :] Bohsia! Lol, k lah, i penat already.

Okay, bye, tag me okeh? :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home