Emily's

Monday, September 14, 2009

i wanna learn wrestling.

Hello! Im here to blog, today was a indeed better day compared to yesterday's, rofl! But hor, today my dearest fadhila was absent from school, mehhh! :( Alrightys, shall elaborate my day alrrrrright? ^^v

Woke up around 6.30am with Yeeru waking me up, stupid spare phone, the time travels 30 mintues later?!?!! So quickly woke up, and bathed. Bath liao, took mom's car ride to school, reached school, headed to canteen to meet up with the rest. Then shooked hands, then after that went to parade square. Reached liao, then had the usual pledge taking etc.

After that took temperature, uhm, i tell you, im crazy. Hahah, my temperature was 37.6 degree for the first time, then took second time, 37.7 degree, then took the forehead de, 37.8 degree. I was like wtfffff? Then went to the back of the parade sq and chilled alone, -__- Then after that took temperature again, and guess whaaaat? Its 37.6 degree, hahaha! Lucky me~

Had mother tongue, watched dvd, then english, slacked, then math, slacked too, then left for recess, then had geography.

Stupid farris made me so angry!! And i took my revenge, slowly ah you, you watch out ah patar boy!! Huahuahua!~ Then after that went to library and had S.T.A.R programme, then end around 1.35pm, walked out of library, just nice saw Babyboy while talking to Cheryl and Tina.

Left school with him, and i recieved fucking 7 miss calls from Sera and Fana. And my phone line got cut off, so i got no other way to contact 'em lor, haizsx. :( Sorrry much. Then went to Bangkit, wanted to collect my hp, but then not ready yet, so went to 114 and sat under block.

I wanna learn wrestling so that i can be like this picture >



Hahaha, my bitchy boyfriend punched me today, and today kept calling me stupid! And he nags at me, keep asking me to sit properly cause of my backbone. Aiyor ah! Ler, step aiyor je, haha, thanks for your concern b, i love you to the max! :D

Sat till 3pm, walked to bustop, saw Kathy, then after that when Baby took 190, i walked home. Reached home, bath, blog. :]

Okay, will blog later on again at 8pm alright? Bye! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home