Emily's

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Broken.

Hi there, shall do a proper post for tomorrow and as well as today morning. Pictures will be posted below. :)

Woke up at 6am, bath, called Fadhila, then woke mom up, mom drove us to school, then went to canteen, then went to parade sq to assemble. Off to hall for English Paper 1. It was god damn easy, i got confidence that i can pass. Did informal letter writting and compo.

Then had break, went to canteen. Then go up hall again for Paper 2. Paper 2 was okay lah, just that the cloze passage hor, the last 2 questions, i don't know what to put so i just anyhow put, rofl. Both comprehension was easy, but i took a long time to understand both comprehension dok!

Finished paper, recieved baby's text, then rushed down as baby has waited for me for like 30 mintues?! Sweet nyer! Haha, thanks for waiting bitch, i love you lotz lotz. :-) :-)

Walked out of school with him, the weather was very very hot, then walked to 190 bustop, then board 190 liao, i alighted first as going to meet Sera, Emmabel and Fadhila pt Bpp. So alighted after saying goodbye and love you. ^^

Went to meet them at Aries, then off to Mini toons, then off to mac then 7eleven, Go underblock, then after that, Sera headed home while 3 of us walked from Bpp to Bangkit. Headed to Emma's crib.

Had alot of h2h talks, then took pictures, will post later k. Then after that headed home around 5pm. Home, bath, stoned. Didn't came online.

Then slept at 10pm which is like so early?! Ha, tired la dok! Lol.

Then woke up at 8am, arguements, and yes, i hate it to the max. Fancy my grandma saying that i reached home at 1 plus when i reached around 5?! I nearly gotten a big tight slap from my dad! What the fuck, please ah, i hate all these ah!!!!!

After parents heading out, grandma starting talking again. And this time, what she said was indeed like thousands of needle poking thru my heart, and she made me fucking break down.

She said that i was actually going to get aborted from my parents and she was the fucking one who saved me. She got no idea how much it hurts me, i know these long ago, i know my parents wanted to abort me, i know everything! I know you don't like me cause you wanted a male grandson. You even told dad that if mom gives birth to a girl, then divorce my mom. Eh, male or female all same right?! All your grandchildren right?!

I was the one who brings you to Polyclinic and stuck there for the whole afternoon.
I was the one who rush home from school just to bring you to NUH for check up.
I was the one who never ever scolded you.
I was the one who you dislikes.
I was the one who you so called "saved girl".
I was the girl who you hopes to be a boy.

Fuck? Cb, i hate all these, and i hate you, i hate my family, trust me, i won't even talk to anyone of you today, im sick and tired of all these, i got feelings!!

Haiz, i got enough already, i must say, because of my family, i dislikes going home early. Cause i fucking hate it, why didn't my parents aborted me at the first place?! -'-






Gonna stay at home for the whole day today, i serious got no mood, i just feel like, running out of this house, ever wonder how will i feel? No, mom and dad, you both don't know or rather even wondered..

What i need now is my girls, my boyfriend, its enough. I don't need my family members, cause all only know how to act! My family members only think of how they will feel, argh, fuck ah cb.

The reason why i seldom talk to my friends about my family is because my family had nothing for me to talk about, get it friends? Because i am a girl, a girl who is so lousy in her studies. A girl who is supposed to get aborted. Im wondering, why didn't you guys just abort me? Without me, maybe will have no problems, you guys will be happier with Eugene and Edmus right? With Emily, nothings going right for you.

Im waiting for the right age, i want to get out of this house, cause im apparently unwanted.

Okay, off to watch Bohsia, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home