Emily's

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Disappointed, cannot make it lah you.

Hi, shall talk about today cause me very sad, don't wanna go around the bush. Woke up at 6.15am, called Fadhila, iron clothes, walked to school was Fadhila is going to be late. Reached school, go canteen.

Assemble at the parade sq at 7.30, went to mr wee's homeroom for listening compre. after compre, headed to Lot1. Met Aliff Dingdong with FESEFF and Idris. Ate already, walked around, went to library and did last minute read-thru. 67 back school, walked up.

Reached schl, went to canteen and revise again, then went to foyer at 1.30pm, then headed to hall. Sat down, was fucking scared and also excited at the same point of time. Then when Sera got so excited and said "Healthcare!! Healthcare!!" I see my classmate carrying a big wide smile on their faces makes me go :S Then i asked Sera, how about Sri Lanka?! Then she shook her head. And my face became like this >


I felt like emily-cannot-make-it. My tears came out! For god sake, first time okay, cried in the hall and what i thought of was Get out of the hall now. But i didn't, wiped tears, headache attack, did diplomacy and deterance. Was writting bull shits. Pcb, i fell alseep okay, argh, whatever lah!

Source base was what im most satisfied with, and im very confident with it, god, i think i already did my best already, hais. After paper, cried while talking otp with Mom. Then 970 home.

Home, online, watched Bohsia on youtube, then bath and go Bangkit. Good news is that my uncle is paying for me to get my phone repaired, how cool. But im still upset.

Tomorrow is English, please, let it be a easy one, its my last lifeline. :(

Okay, bye. Fuck off, M.O.E made me cried at 2pm SHARP. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home