Emily's

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Keep you much longer.

Hi there, time now is 7.28pm. Most probably going offline at 9pm, i got no mood to chat or rather stay online. People are asking what's wrong, hmm, 2 words, im fine. Lemme elaborate about today yeah, its fabulous hanging out with Fana and Fadhila. :-)

Went out at 12.45pm, walked to Bangkit and went to Wendy's, then 190 to Lot1. Kept waiting for 20 minutes, was getting furious and Fadhilka suddenly stood beside me, and of course, im not furious already. Sat down while waiting for Fana.

Then went to Library, sat at Children's corner, then after 2 hours, headed to Long John. Fana and Fadhila buke puase, ate together, then went to walk around.

Headed to Popular, bought pens and pencils for N level paper.

Headed to CottonOn, had fun inside, took photos too, will post below. Went to This Fashion as Fadhila wants to look at tha clothes, went to those booths at the interchange, Fadhila bought ribbon headbands, its Pink in colour, how cool. :)

Then 190 with Fana, talked about girl's stuffs, then she alighted before me. Alighted at Bangkit, went to Bangkit, then walked home.

Home, online, offlined after 15 minutes then went to bath. Then cooled myself down, wrote dairy, shed tears then came online again.

Mother Tongue paper tomorrow, im kinda ready for it, just gotta memorize tha formats. I skipped my dinner, somehow i don't feel like eating..

Baby is not going online tonight again, he's heading to Geylang with his family. Im going solo tonight again..

Do you know that i always feel alone without you around me?








Editted @ 8.32pm. :')

Hello, back to blogging again, i changed my mind, i will go offline even later cause im feeling much better after msning with Ira Meimei, Cammie Dearest, Fana Breasty and Victoria sist. Hmm, yes Vic sist is right, i've been bottling things up in my heart that caused me to be feeling this way, so much so that im suffering alone. :/ So, i've decided to be optimistic like what Fana asked me to.

I will bring it up to you soon, i can't afford to make me feel so sad already, cause im afraid of the outcome that may happen to us.

Hmm, tomorrow N level le, gawd, after Wednesday, 3 weeks to the the rest of paper, gonna mug till the day N level ends. Which is 8th October, wee, its like 1 month?! Hmm, nevermind.

Okeh, shall stop here, do tag me alright? Love you all, mwahs. ^-^ And babyboy, i love you. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home