Emily's

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Silent.

Morning, after this post shall go and take a bath and get ready to JB -_-

Was reluctant to go, but mom said that we are heading to Giant. So i decided to follow lur, will be back around late afternoon i guess? Phone will be on flight mode most probably. :]

Till now, i am still on my silent mode, yesterday when bro came back, he told me exactly what Granny said, it was god damn kua zhang okay, fancy her saying that me and a guy went into my mom's room and took a long time then come out?! Expect us to do what? Make out ah? Wtfffffffff, anyhow blabber nonsense, such a bitch. _1_

I got nothing to blog about, the hatred in me is fvcking growing, real fast. And trust me, i won't even fvcking talk to people who anyhow blabber nonsense about me, yes its nonsense like what i said, but please, with that fvcking mouth of yours, nothing good comes out _1_

You know karma? No point chanting sutras early in the morning to god when you got a habit to get us into troubles okay, use your fvcking brain & think lah hor! _1_

Okay, shall end here and go and bath liao, heading to JB with Mom, Dad, Edmus and the one who blabber nonsense _1_

Wow, this post got alot of fvcking & _1_ horzxs, hahah, roflz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home