Emily's

Thursday, October 29, 2009

long walks.

Hi everyone! Okie, time now is 10.33am. Again, another working day... There's no off days for me for this whole bloody weeek, *sad* There is one ulcer inside my mouth now, and i was telling baby last night, *sad again* Okay la, hope i get well soon, kan baby? :] Hehe. Okay, shall talk about last night then! ^-^

Around 9.30pm baby came online while im chatting with Ayun that pantat babi. He said that he is going to Hongkong where sells non-halal food. I bet he will slim down, wahahahha! Lol!!! Haha. Okay la, he is super lame one, but fun to hang out with, nice friend (y)

Baby came online, and i told him about my ulcer and he said "Cut away your mouth" and i was like " :( nice one." He so bad hor, but in the end he said sorry. Made him promise me something, make sure he don't breaks it, if not i will merajok with him! *inserts merajok face* Chatted with him till about 10+ and went offline. <:

For those people who are neighbours with me on Cafe World, i quit already. Baby might be playing for me, so yeeeeah, i will still play once in a while lah, but i kinda hate facebook naow. Lol. And my msn too, nabeh, don't know who the hell go put virus. -__- Lucky i go reinstall already, if not ki cia already, zzz.

Was watching horror movie with Mom last night and it was so hiliarious okay, its scary but funny. Then i can't get to sleep, -.- Lol! Brother woke me up around 6am, and i thought there is school for me. LOL! Passed him the painting materials and off i slept again. :/

Today, working again till 6pm. Wah, i headache liao lur, 4 more working days, including today. Kill me pleasez. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home