Emily's

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Love you endlessly.


Hello! Hehe, i've changed my layout, (incase you didn't notice.) And yes, its not much difference. Okay whatever. -__- Oh and anyway, don't ask me for my song name, cause i hate it. >:(

Hmm, shall talk about last night okay, cause yesterday i got no mood to post, and when i got the mood, its kinda late and im lazy already, hehe. xD

Knocked off, 67 to Cck. Met Fieza and Masturah outside Mac. Then went to toilet, had girl's chat. Haha, i miss that! Then Cammie texted me using Gummy's phone, asking me to go and lepak with them. So i agreed and took the lrt and went to 139 to met up with Ayun, Iskandar, Gummy & Cammie. They were funny bunch of people, haha. Esp Ayun, kept talking rubbish, Gummy was speaking hokkien which is not a hokkien word, you guys get it? -__-

Then around 8pm, went home. Was super shag already, then home, bath, online. Baby came online, cleared all the doubts and guess what!! Hehe, he make me love him morrrrrrre. Weee! :P Haha, i sayang him alot okay!! :D Hehe.

Chatted with Esther Sist, Mantha Sist, Nicole Sist & Vic Sist. Its been a long time since we had Sister chat, haha. i miss them alot okay. :(

Yeeru was begging me to lend her my Dickies. So yeah i lent it to her, i had late dinner around 12+ while brother had Supper. Haha, and then Samdol texted me. Roflz. Samdol never fail to make me laugh although we are talking nonsense, haha! Samdol like to scold me cb. :( LOL.

Then i went off to sleep after that, cus i sibeh shag le. Then this morning, bodoh samdol called me. Yet samdol claimed that he wasn't the one who called, is the bagpack. Lol! Okay whateverrrr. Then Suhaimi texted me, nevermind okay, forgive and forget. :)

Shall i organize a class chalet and also my birthday chalet? I was wondering.. Lol, lemme think about it. Cause i don't wanna see our class not being united. :/ & Yessssss, let's count down to Binjun's birthday (3/11) > Yimling's birthday (13/11) > MY BIRTHDAY!! (16/11) > Aliff Dingdong's birthday (18/11) Im so excited, hahahaah! :/

Okay lah, i gotta go and bath and go to Bangkit then work liao! My prepaid low already, sad die me, but nevermind, gonna top up today, hek hek hek.

I feel like meeting baby, i miss him. I nk huuuuuugggggg. *inserts muke merah.

Cousins and brother left for camping. Im all alone, nobody will company me to talk during night time le, *sad*

Okay, will post later on kk. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home