Emily's

Thursday, October 22, 2009

2nd day.

Alright, hello. I'm currently inside my hotel with my brothers. Shall talk about my last night and this morning yeap. (:

Okey, baby came online last night, had a 2hr + chat with him and i was so happy to see him online, hehe. The chatted with him, and then i went offline cause i was tired. And last night, i got kiss you know!! Hehehe, thru internet dok, lol. :P

So went to sleep after that, woke up around 7am, mom woke me up and then wash up and got ready and set off. Met the rest at the lobby, had DimSum for breakfast, then we went to pray. Hmm, today i can pray, roflz. :D Then prayed, did a luck prediction and it says that my luck is coming, hoohoo, what could it be? Haha, and it says that i've gotta be patient for it, hmm. Hope its regarding my N level's result :B

Then after praying, had a group photo taken (Its with Uncle Dennis) and off we went to the Market. Bought stuffs there, mood was spoiled and kept quiet all the way, then off to hotel. Used the laptop (which im doing right now) and Mom went to buy Chesters for us.

Gonna take a bath after this and head for Shopping mall. <: And tonight!! Thailand's pasar malam! Hehe, i loveeeeee it! :D :D

Okay la, i stop here. bye, tag me up. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home