Emily's

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Alright, hello again. Im god damn tired. Shall talk about my afternoon + evening + a lil of night.

After my post earlier on, went to get ready for praying etc. Went to pray, i was unable to pray due to some problems, so just sat aside and kept quiet. Then lighted crackers and poooom, so loud and lively, haha! Then off to Siam Terng. The monk there helped us to chan sutras and thoughout the chanting of sutras, i was praying for my levels result and some other personal stuffs, hehe. :P

Then went to BigC to have some shopping, usually i buy alot of clothes from there but this time, all the clothes is either small kid or aunties -___- So gave up, might be heading to Lee Garden Plaza tomorrow for clothes and also gifts for my darlings.

Okay back to point, after BigC, headed back to hotel. Went down to Salon after bathing, then had my hair wash, was fun. Haha, and now my hair is straaaaight! :-) Wanted to cut my hair, but in the end never, shall get it cut in Singapore, much safer. Hahahah! :B

Then after that went back to hotel, then headed for Dinner at our all time favourite resturant. Had 2 plates of rice, imagine how hungry was i?? Hahah, then we walked back to hotel. <:

Didn't followed the rest for some sight seeing of gods, so yeap, me, brother and mom came back. Cause its going to be 9pm soon, hehe! ^^

Today i got to chat with Baby for just half hour and its really precious to me, roflz. I know i sound stupid but i seriously miss him alot alot, like hell. Baby, its 9.26pm. Come online? :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home