Emily's

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thailand now!

Okay hello! Im inside my hotel room right now and im very happy. Lol, happy is because that there's internet connection in this room. <: Hehe, alright shall talk about my moments in the coach alright. ^^

Got into the bus at 6.45pm, then headed to Malaysia custom. While on the way there, watched a movie name "Mist" and its god damn fucking scary. And whatsmore im sitting at the second row and i doubt there's showing in Singapore. ): Hahah, but can go youtube check okay guys. Cause its god damn nice but fucking scary, lols. Haha!

Then slept for almost for the whole trip, my handphone dropped halfway and left me panicking on the bus alone while everyone is still sleeping. So i woke my brother up (so evil) then asked him to help me look for it. Hahaha! Thanks ah Edmus, hehe! :D

Then finally found it thanks to my Grandpa's sharp eyes, wahaha! Felt very relieved, l-o-l. Haha, then after that around 8am, reached Thailand custom, very sleepy but have the mood to cut queue, hehe! :P

Then went to had Breakfast, then off to Hotel by Kon Tar's tuktuk. Then reach already, check in, and then here i am inside the room using my laptop! ^^ Okay, pictures will be uploaded tonight, promise. For now, i will upload it to my Facebook. Those who have my facebook, can go check it out ya.

Okay, im done! Shall go and pray later on and shopppppping! :B & i miss baby much, alot, super much, roflz. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home