Emily's

Friday, October 16, 2009

Dean Hazli.

Alrightys, morning everyone! Hmm, exactly one more month to my birthday and 2 more month to Cheryl's birthday!! ^^ Yipeee, hehe! I can't wait to be 16 so that i can watch NC16 movies, nyhehe!

Okay, last night was okay. At least i got to spend some time with Baby on the net, and i was still sick. Nevermind, we can treat everyday as our monthsary right bi? :) Hehe, i love you ^^ Alright, shall talk about yesterday first okay, didn't manage to blog again cause Baby say cannot on laptop/computer, must go and sleep. ): Sibeh sad, but nevermind, listen to him better. Later he don't want to layan me, hahaha! K kidding dok! :P

Around 6+, baby texted me. Then he asked me to off laptop and go to sleep. ): Then i wanted to "fight back" but in the end i failed, he K.O me. Sad die me, lol! Then i off lor, go to sleep till 9pm. As you guys know, i love 9pm the most, haha! Cause that's the time when Baby always come online! ^^ Hehe. Then i asked him whether can come online, he say can! I was so happy, hahaha!

Then onlined, chatted with Him ^^ Told him about the application on Facebook, Adopt A Baby. So i discussed with him and decided on Baby Dean. Haha, he is god damn cute okay, lol! (As if is our real baby -.-)





Cute kan?! Haha, his full name is Dean Hazli. LOL. Okay lah, im being lame here, but im kinda enthusiastic about having a cyber baby. Lol! Hmm, i think Baby's gonna adopt a female one today? Then we shall form a family! Yippeeeee, hahahah! Then offline around 10.20pm, then slept. :D

Woke up around 8+, prayed then online. ^^ I nk meet Baby today can? ): I miss him so much, baby faster wake up, hope today won't rain and hope baby is free to meet. I so long never meet him liao :/

Leaving for Thailand on Tuesday. <: Holiday, holiday, yayyyyyyy ^^V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home