Emily's

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sighs.


Alright back from polyclinic, baby didn't came. Reached there, can't take queue number, waited for 45 minutes. Then register liao, went up to Level 2. Fucking fed up while waiting, fever came and then gone, came then gone. Cannot fucking tahan and tears dropped, headache almost killed me, was so fucking uncomfortable, wanted to go home, but at second thought, i didn't.

After seeing doctor, heavy rain -.- Was drenched, 190 was filled with TWSS students, felt like vomitting. Alighted at Blk 604, sat 963 home. While walking back, that pervert uncle talked to me.
I was so fucking scared and i don't know what to do, he even called me and tried to walk towards me, and i was stuck there and luckily, he walked away. Can you feel the fear that i got? I was so afraid of him, what he did to me 1 year ago is still clear in my mind, i was so scared, seriously. Why is there such people living in this earth?

Reached home, here i am. Currently listening to Ayat Ayat Cinta - Rossa. Its nice but i don't understand the song. Argh, whatever lah.

Seeing the sight of medicince seriously suck, im not going to eat it unless i really need it.
I swear, i won't go to polyclinic alone already, never will i go again unless im seriously very sick.

Today is our 2nd month, yet i don't get to see you.. I miss you badly.. Do you know that?..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home