Emily's

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tomorrow!

Hello people again! Well, didn't manage to meet Baby up as it was raining heavily plus he has something on, so we'll meet most probably tomorrow, ^^

Alright, just now around 2+, headed to Bangkit with Yeeru & her boyfriend, Justin. Ate lunch there cause we were kinda stucked there due to the heavy rain. Hmm, bobian lor.

Then after that walk home, Justin came along too. Headed to sleep after that as i was feeling damn unwell, so slept till 5+. Baby texted me telling me to watch Singapore Idol. And that time i still blur blur then i asked him "What song you singing?" LOL! Okay, then he told me that he is not singing, he is going there to watch. With Huzaifah. Hmm, cool!

So gonna watch Channel 5 at 8pm later on. Currently having flu +headache + soarthroat + pimple pain. Wtf, i don't want to work tomorrow lah, seriously very difficult to like uhmm, concentrate on work. ):

Tomorrow is me and Baby's 2nd month, yay! My first time celebrating 2nd month, roflz. -.- Hmm, but kinda sad lah, monthsary go polyclinic to see doctor, kinda stupid. ): Sorry bi, go polyclinic first okay? ^^

Alrrrrright, nothing interesting to post about too, my cafe world is already level 10 liao! Faster level 11, hehe. <: Wahpiang, my headache kills. Pain siol, my ear also block :(

I so korlian, okay lah, shall stop here and go blog-hopping already. Baibai, me luv you all. rock on.

Oh and anyway, watch this video, he is god damn talented. And fyi, he is learning okay, but yet he is so pro already, wah horrrr?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home