Emily's

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Start anew.

Hello people, i spend about 45 minutes on this fugging blogskin. -.- Well, i change it cause Baby can't view it by Psp if my blogskin were to be a navigational ones, so i changed it for the sake of him. x)

Alright, i don't know how to link people up in a parallel way, so i'll seek help from my cousin later on, im a noob. Haha, okay whatever.

I hadn't ate anything since this morning, fvcking gastric almost killed me. My throat hurts ttm and even by swallowing water also hurts. >: Sad case. Had a very bad headache just now, slight fever too, so went to sleep.

Hmm, i am not working again tomorrow, i feel like meeting up Baby. I miss him so much, seriously. Hais, i hope things are going fine now, :')

Alright, shall post again later, bai bai. ^^v

Edited @ 9.10pm.

Currently phyco-ing my cousin to go down and buy French fries for me and Yeeru ^^ But he die die also don't want to go down and buy, so evil. Hmmmph, faster go buy leh. Currently playing Cafe world again, i want to chiong level.

Haha, was on msn with Baby just now, hehe, i assume that everything is okay already. I miss him so much, hmm he is currently offline right now, waiting for him to be online again! :)

My throat seriously suck, its like got alot of sands in it, i don't know how to explain leh, but my voice is not gone! Haha, lucky thingggg! :) Alright, im done with today!

Not working tomorrow, hope can meet Baby if not stay at home and chiong Cafe world already. But of course, i prefer meeting Baby lah! Haha, okay lah, bye!

Luv babyboy/dearest/baobei/laogong/kakanda to the max. "mwa" :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home