Emily's

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Oh baby!

Okay, i changed my mind. i don't want to private already, quite a number of people already gave me their emails but im lazy to invite, hahaha! So yeah, abort the idea. ;)

Okay, im off to Bangkit after this post. I miss emmabel so much all of a sudden, maybe its because that we were on the phone just now talking about this girl? haha, the name don't know what kambing one lah, lol! Hahaha.

Baby send me text just now telling me that he is going out, hmm. I misssssss him alrd! Faster tomorrow, lol! Haha, okay. Just now had porridge for breakfast with family. <:

Then after breakfast, helped dad to download Skype. And, he prononuced in "Skee-pi". Which is supposed to be pronounced as "Sky-pe". Hahaha, my daddy is so cute i know. Haha! :X

Tonight, will not be online for long, want to clear wardrobe and also watch Tv. Saturday shows nice anot? lol, is there still BOF? Gosh, im a noob. When was the last time did i watch tv? LOLL.

Okay lah, i stop here, this shall be my last post of the day! tomorrow working. baibai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home