Emily's

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Urgh.

Alright, im not working today! ^^ Hehe, cause im plain lazy plus im still coughing! So im gonna stay at home and clear my wardrobe later on. Meaning that i won't be infront of my laptop for long. Haha, baby will be glad to see this, rofl.

Woke up around 10.30am by baby's text. Snatch the computer from my brother, cause baby is online! Hehe, then chatted with him, til about 11+ and he went offline, so did i (: He is out of singapore already i think? Hmm, im missing him already! He will be back tomorrow, geez.

And, im going to privatize my blog soon, so if you people who want to get invited, leave your email on my tagboard or tell me through msn alright? The reason why i want to private my blog is because that im pissed with people "copy & save" my pictures and post it on their blog and also copy the way i post. Like gundu dummy sia!?!

Im pissed off now, k want to go mandi liao, bai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home