Emily's

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Broken

Okay, currently on Facebook (Baby's) ; Cafe World. And also on Youtube listening to Beyonce's BHG. Hmm, imma rot at home today, sibeh sian. Wanted to sleep longer but mom woke me up for breakfast.

Hmm, was on Jeni's blog just now and im so happy for her and Shakir! Hehe, last long okay both of you, roflz. :) And Shakir, stop calling me babi on her blog you dog. Lol! Kinda miss school nowadays, omgosh, i've been saying since like yesterday right? Hahaha!

I miss school life.
I miss Physics lessons.
I somehow miss Mr Han's nagging.
I miss sitting beside Fana and Sera.
I miss Mr Nasim's smile (LOL)
I miss FESEFF girls.
I miss the usuals (some)
I miss canteen foods.
I miss assemblys.
I miss the sound of our school bell.
I miss the way we run away from Mr Hoe and Mr Khir when we are going for toilet breaks.
I miss my classroom.
I miss my classmates.
I miss recess time when we always aim people and cut their queue.
I miss 50 cents milo.
I miss waking up in the morning, going home around 5+, i miss everything.

Okay dokie, im leaving for thailand at 4.30pm, will be bringing my laptop along as the room has wireless connection and heard from brother that their wireless connection is so super good that when we blink our eyes the page will be loaded. Lol, gotta trust him for that, hahah!

And i think Baby is still sleeping and now i miss him so much can. ): Haiz, i don't feel like going for holiday you know!! -.- Fuck, argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home