Emily's

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Backache.


Hi morning! Im working today, ^^ like finally hor, hahaha! Hmm, okay. Im having backache right now, cause my monthly friend came last night and i hate it, >:

Currently still coughing, and i feel sleepyzz. Lololol, last night couldn't sleeep, cause i skipped dinner and im missing babyboy much, so after texting him and had supper (damn fattening i know!!) then off to sleep.

Hmm, today is sunday, baby is coming back today! Yippeeee, currently helping him to play his Cafe World, actually he is kinda smart to cook all those food that has 1000+ servings and serve it. How smart, lol! Hahaha, okay don't praise him! Lol!

I miss him so much already, >: Damn meaow okay, he 1 day never rawr me liao! >: Lol, okay im being lame i know. Hahaha, but this is inside joke, nobody know about it but for me and baby only. <: <:

Fuhhhh, let's seee, just few more weeks to go and its my birthday! Yay, wahaha, i can't wait you know! Bbq or chalet? Dumbshit, lol. Hmm, even if im having a party, i doubt i will be calling them already, <: Cause friends come and go, and afterall, they chose not to stay? :)

My dearest Fadhila is sick, get well soon mama! I love you, hehe! Can't wait to see you again! ^^
Okay lah, i shall stop here and go play cafe world already, hehk.

Ps./ Hope to meet baby soon, wanna give him surprise, i'm going to overcome my shyness (hint!!!). Hahaha!

XxxxOoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home