Emily's

Friday, October 23, 2009

best of my life


Okay dokie, hello! Im here to post about last night and today. <: Headed to the same place for dinner, this time with my favourite dish!! Kang Kong! Hahah, ^^ Then after eating, sat tuktuk to Pathai.

Reached Pathai already, went to shop. Its fucking hot and humid and i got irritated by the heat there. And also, its very dirty too, alot of cats also!! I hate cats okay -__- LOL.

Then bought stuffs, and then went back to hotel at about 11+. Bumped into a real elephant when we alighted from the tuktuk. [: Then brother fed it with Sugarcane, dad was asking me to try and i rejected him right away, haha, cause its very scary okay. -.- LOL. But the elephant is very cute, haha! :D

Then went up, very very tired, then saw Baby's msn convo!! Hehe, i got so happy right away! And i chatted with him till 12.30am. <: Hehe, i miss him so much can? :( Told him what i met during my shopping time at Pathai. lol! Haha, then he went offline cause his Psp battery low already.

So after that, mom asked me to teman her to go down. So i went to teman her and then forced myself to go to sleep at 1+ am. I couldn't sleep i don't know why, dumbshit. >: Haha.

Then mom woke us up at 8am, sibeh sianz siaaal, then i woke up, prepared and wash up. Then off to Lobby. Had Roti Prata for breakfast, throat is painful like again, then after that went to Siam Terng to pray. Walking there was effing tiring and also the weather is so so so so hott!
Then after that walked back with Mom and brothers.

Onlined, bath. Then online again, headed to Lee Garden to have lunch. Settled at Chesters (y) Haha, then after that, shopping again and there was a group of dancers dancing, and the music was Again and Again by 2PM. And it let me thought of Shakir and Sera. Hahah! So i went to watch, good ah they all, lol!

Then went back hotel, online, baby helped me with my cafe world and nowww, he level 14 liao, while im still at level 13. I must win him, cause Farmville he super high than me, so i musn't let him win me!! Roflolololmaoz!

Okay, shall post again tonight (if im not lazy) And im going back tomorrow already. yeeeeeepee! I can't wait, haha!

Okay, byebye! & i love you md hazmi! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home