Emily's

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I have to start to love myself.

Okay morning. Samdol kept me company last night. Via sms and also msn. Thanks anyway! :] Couldn't manage to msn with baby, as he gotta go. Was kinda sad, but its okay. Can chat again. Okay back to the topic. Samdol was being such an idiot last night, stupid samdol. Kept scolding me cb, lol!

Shall not say who is Samdol as its a secret! Hehe, its only between both of us, wahaha! Okay la, i say untill we sibeh close like that, we're just normal friends.

Last night, again i went to Amy's blog. She's a really nice girl to be with. I use to be super close with her, during my Yunnan trip last year, i was missing her like helllll. Then when i came back, we were so happy that we are still talking to each other. (LOL)

After some misunderstanding, and also my fucking attitude which i've changed already thanks to my darlings. ;) We broke gans, and i was the one who wants to break. It was just few months back i think. (?) From Powerfulbiatch to Happykid. Happykid to enemies. Well... what could i say?

Just want to tell her this, (i hope she reads this, lol) Always remember what i use to say to you regarding to Hongsters. Don't fall into hongster trap. :) You are a nice girl and hongsters likes to aim you. Sometimes, they just wanna have fun with you, you've gotta bear in mind for what i said to you. I do love you still, that's why i wanna see you happy. Cheer up and try to move on okay? Takecare, till here (:

Haha okay im done, emotional much? Argh fuck, time now is 10.59pm and its starting to rain! Heavy rain i predicts, how am i going to go for worrrrrk?! Dumbshit, i hate rain coming before i starts to go out. >:(

Okay whatever, haha. I miss baby alot.. But.. ahya nothing la.

I have a god damn big ulcer in my mouth and that hurrrrrrts, nobody cares :'( I think this period, im going to be alone.. Not gonna ask anyone out already, i wanna see, who truly cares for me. (':

Cause mainly only Kak Fieza, Fana Darling, Samdol (since last night) & Fadhila is there for me.. Where are you? *cries.. I shall see who will ask me out aye.. I don't care whether is going to town or meeting me outside my house, i'll agree to you.

I predicts that my 16th birthday, gonna suck big time. >:( bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home