Emily's

Monday, October 26, 2009

Honesty is the best policy.


Alrights, hello! I didn't went for work today, cause im lazy and i wanna meet boyfriend. Hehe. Okay, shall talk about last night and this morning ^^

Last night, offlined at 9.30pm cause cousins are back home and i want to joke with them. Haha, so yeeeap, did my works already then went to the room. As usual, we are laughing like mad people, haha! Then Yeeru send me few pictures that made me laugh. Seriously very funny, i shall post it up here. <:



Very funny, haha. It got me and Eugene laughing non stop. We were laughing at Yongsheng's hawaii shirt (flower print) Haha. And me and Yongsheng were laughing at Eugene's Power ranger suit. Hahahah! Sibeh funny, last night i took a long time to sleep cause i can't stop laughing.

Okay, enough. Haha! Woke up around 8+ Then on laptop, and online. Then chatted with fana. Then baby came online ^^ Yippeee, gonna meet Fana later on outside my house to pass her the headband. :) And meeting baby too! Hehe, im so happy! ^^

Okie, shall stop here now. I very hungry now. Byebye! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home