Emily's

Tuesday, May 19, 2009


Me love David. Me love David. Me love David. Me love David! =)

Ok, good morning to all of you! Hek, i have no papers today, yesterday was the last 2 papers for me. ^^ Don't be envious yuh, ha ha. I'm gonna have 3 days holiday that includes today, won't be going to school till Friday. Ha, so damn good rightzx. :D But but but, i'm gonna miss school, trust me peep-pole. I won't get to see my awesome classmates, my super cool form teacher. And, my Pork & J. Argggggggh. D: faster friday! I can't wait, no no! Friday getting results, omfg. Nevermind lah! I wanna go to school! =)

Later on i'm going out wit my Dad, mom & my dog, Milo. We're gonna head to the grooming centre, of cause, groom my dog la, lol. -.-

Ok, i'm off to resturant city! =)

Baby virako: Heh, hello! You must be having POA paper now while i'm at home! Hahahaha! :)
Allure(L): Me love you too! xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home