Emily's

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Emily loves Tina too.

Okeh cool, here, second post of the day, with Tina's picture that was meant to be for me, and she is being so sweet hor, hehe, i love you Tina! ^^ Tomorrow got mother tongue, yay, finally! xD Can't wait for mother tongue cause its one of ma favourite subject cause got my girls, weehee!

Okay, now i am pissed off lah, like wtf sia? I still can't get my phone back tonight, must wait till saturday or friday. D: Ohmy, plus now my line is being terminated, i can't reply messages, and can't have outgoing calls, sibeh fucked up lor, -.-

Anyway, in the previous post, i forgot to said that i went back with Fana. Roflz, we talked about my past and i swear, im fucking stupid to wait for N. LOL, okay lah, like i said, its the past.. Haha, so ya, what i can only do its to just laugh at myself, hahaah! xD

Okay, now is 9.25pm, babyboy coming online~ I shall stop here, bye earthlings, :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home