Emily's

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blessing needed.

Hello people! Haha, today is a rest day for me, meaning i can come online ^-^ And, today was okay lah, at least i really really did my best. ;) Well, i know, bygones is bygones, no point dwelling over it, ^-^

Today woke up around 6am, Fana called me, then woke up unwillingly cause the weather is so shiok yknow! Hahah, so no choice, woke up, and went to bath. Then went out at 6.30am.

It was raining, and luckily, Bukit Panjang's heavy rain is gone but returned some drizzlings :/ Then met Fana at BPPS bustop, and then walked in. Reached school, headed to Canteen.

Egg bread, mineral water, comparing artworks, and also whinings, girls~ Haha! :P Then went to Foyer to assemble, was so kecoh okay, was a mess lar, hahaha, thanks Fieza for helping me, hiak.

Then off to Hall, 3 hours isn't enough for me, i didn't manage to finish it up as i did tone-ing for my Kiwi. :( Was seriously fed up and i feel like throwing my paper away. Then Miss Ooi was like "Oh no, quickly, don't give up!" Then i really gave up on the last minute, which is 10.59am.

Passed up, was so upset with myself and broke down, argh. Thanks girls, miss ooi and mdm fat. Lucky i did my layout in my prep work, so roughly the marker can know what am i trying to do, but somehow upset lar, but its over, so its okayyy! :]

Then bused to Yishun with Sera by 171. Bought something there then off to have Long John at Northpoint. Then headed to Interchange, kept laughing non-stop cause we met weird peoples! Hahaha, nah, not gonna say here, hahaa! :P

Then 171 back to school, alighted at the wrong stop, should've alighted at Pending and the walked to school, but we are lazy to walk from Pending to School, haha! So, we decided to alight at Assumption there, but while on the way there, got jam! _1_

We was like "wtff!! sia laaa!!!! cbbbbb." Hahah! Then reached bustop already, quickly walked up and in total we took 6 minutes to reach. Haha, the fastest speed in my 4 years schooling in CDSS. Hahahah!

Reached school, put down bag, rushed to the toilet cause very urgent, all Sera lah, keep making me laugh, hahaha! :P Then saw Baby and he thought i smoked, rofl! Haha!

Then had Math, was kinda okay, i can do most of the questions, lucky yesterday got S.O.S ^^ HAHA, THANKS MRS GOH! (L) But i cannot say "easy" la, i left 7 blanks," Cause got no enough time, and i don't know the formulae, geez. :( But its okay, i did my best, i know i did. ^^

After that went to Canteen, told FESEFF the weird things that me and Sera saw, they laughed too, hahaha! Then after that walked to coffeeshop, slacked for awhile, was texting with babyboy.

Then home, online. Now imma go and get a bath and perhaps after dinner i go sleep. Haha! I don't know lah, see first, ^-^

Okay, bye! ^-^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home