Emily's

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy night.


Okay old picture, cus nowadays i got no mood to take pictures cause i look very shag, so yeeah, old pictures is still the same lah right? Haha. :) Okay, shall not waste time, i have quite alot of things to post today, most importantly, there is one part for my dearest classmates of 4D (2009).

Went for work today, was late again, on purpose, haha! :P Okay, late about 30 minutes, rofl! Haha, then work was so so so boring 2 the max, then knocked off at 6pm sharp. 184 bus home, home, bath. 9pm online. ^^ Hehe.

Yesterday was on msn with Ahling sist and co. And Ahling sist thought i was mix malay + chinese. Lol, and also the Passerby. :) thought i mix malay + chinese. Lol!! Hahah, friends and baby said that i look like indonesia girl -__- Wtf, lol. Okay i take that as a compliment, haha! :D
Okay, i was on FB just now and i took the SocialInterview. And seriously, it made me laugh like hell even though im unable to laugh due to my ulcer. :( Haha, and there you go, this one made me laugh the most, haha!!



This is god damn hilarious, okay shall explain to you guys our best features okay, haha.

Fadhila - loud laughter.
Emily - loud voice and laugher.
Sera - loud laughter.
Emmabel - short legs.
Fana - short legs.
Fieza - pantat besar.

So you guys know why nowwww. Hahahaha, okay la, its just for fun, don't take it for real okay. Haha, alright, here comes the most important parrrrt! :B

All students of Chestnut Drive Secondary's 4D'09.

Do take note i will be organizing a class outing during the month of November. It will be either a BBQ or Picnic. Cause majority didn't chose the option : Chalet. So yeah, do decided and text me your answers. I have lost all the males contact, so please get my number from our classmate (in case you don't have) and text me with your name, if not i never layan you. :P

Okay, it will be held on the 3rd week of November, which my birthday will be falling on the 16th November, so you guys should know what to do. HAHAHAH. Okay, kidding. :) So yes, this may be the last outing for us in 2009 year. Do text me up and i'll plan the whole thing. Tyvm and takecare. [:

Okay im done with my post, byebye! I waiting for my baby to come online naow, hehe. bai~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home