Emily's

Friday, November 27, 2009

Courage.


Okay, im here to post again. Today i stayed at home for the whole day and it was boring. Had Mac just now, delicious :)

I've been spamming my tumblr since last night and my tumblarity stopped at 80. T_T Sad, lol. Hope i'll get more followers tomorrow then! ^.^

Headed to Teckwhye just now by 190. Then went back by 190 and 963. Was a waste of trip, fvcking wasted my time. _1_

Reach home, again spamming my Tumblr with pictures and texts. Sayang is having his off days tomorrow as well as Sunday! And when he told me this i was smiling to myself, heheh. Yay, can meet him tomorrow already, although im meeting him everyday, lolololmao. -.-

I feel abit strange and unhappy now, seriously, i need to cast that thought aside as it over already. Looking at one of my photograph taken with someone-who-use-to-be-very-important to me, i thought, people change, but pictures doesn't..

Argh, i think im going to sleep early tonight, im turning in at 10.45pm after texting sayang.

K chowz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home