Emily's

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Unreasonable.


For this 2 days, you have been shouting at me on the phone, at home or whenever you sees me. Like hello?! I didn't did anything wrong yet you are shouting on the phone every now and then when you are talking to me. I am your daughter, not your slave or whatever. Do you even notice that you have been shouting, scolding me every now and then? Forget it if you don't, cause i doubt i ever exist in your eyes -.-

Urgh, forget about the 1st paragraph, im so furious about it. Okay shall talk about today. Waited for bus 700 and then alighted after 20 minutes later. Walked to Taka straight, headed to level 10 for interview. Filled up the form, she looked at my hair, everything and asked when can i start working. So she briefed me about the attire, my hair. She asked me to get a pair of black shoewear. And i told her to let me start work a.s.a.p. Lol!

So after that, headed to Ck Tangs, met up Ayun & his friend. Then after that left after talking awhile and his watch is with me right now. Might be meeting him later'on to pass it back to him. So after that, i took 190 back and met Cammie, headed to Bpp for lunch as i was hungry. :/

Had rice, then we walked around, then met Diyanah, so i left 'em and i went home with dinner packed. Reach home, online bathe. Here i am posting, time check now is 8.08pm.

I got no mood for anything right now, i am feeling really very fvcked up. K bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home