Emily's

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

laughters

Okay hello! Im here to post about my bbq last night, i forgot to take pictures last night yknow, what the hellz. *sad* Okay, hope this time i won't navigate to another page while posting halfway cause the fvcking blogger don't save it for me, so bad. *sad again*

Went to look fo Gummy around 11+ after bathing and got ready. Went to 120 and meet him. He puffed a lil and we headed to Senja to meet Iskandar. Took everything and train back to Pending. Then we headed to Cck by bus 190.

Reach Cck already, bought stuffs and headed back to Pending by Lrt. Then i met Cammie under my block and headed to my house. Rested for awhile, planned where to go. So we decided on taking the cake first, so we walked there, reach already take the cake and off to Mac for my lunch. :)

Then saw Shakir and Jenica, catch up a lil, told Shakir alot of things and then we headed back to my crib while Cammie went to look for Gummy for L4D. Haha. So headed to my crib, put down the cake and we left to Pending. Met Fana there and chit chat a lil. Then Fana and I headed to Town. While Shakir and Jenica don't know go where, lol.

Took 700 bus there, and alighted after Far East. Then walked to Paragon and looked for Sayang while me and Fana kept blabbering nonsense, lolz. Hahaha. Then met up with him already, headed to Taka. Then we took 700 back. The trip back to Pending suck to the core, make me fvcking stress and i really felt very very fvcked up. And i wanted to sleep but then loads of calls kept coming in, lol. Nevermind, once in a while ;)

Reach already, Emma meet Fana while me and Sayang headed to the Bbq pit. Saw Rena and went towards her, hugged her, talk a lil, then off to do my stuffs. Then Me, Cammie, Gummy and Ayun was somehow stress and we were cursing people, lololol! Then my dearest Ayun went to Bangkit to buy Ice for all of us, thanks sayang and sorry to see your perspiring as though you walked under the rain :(

Then started to Bbq, and people came by groups and groups. Went up to my crib with Kamilah, Fadhila and Emmabel. Took the birthday cake and dumb Emma thought my dog was not locked and she didn't dared to come in, scardy cat. HAHAHAHA. :P Then went down, sang birthday song, and then distributed the cake, its OREO and its very delicious, hahahaha!

Then people started to aim me, Gummy's sister started first, but she was nice enough and very gentle, haha! I like her, ^^ HAHAHAHA. Then i was talking halfway and Alas came to me and pour the flour on my head. And then Emma or Gummy came and pour even more and it went to my mouth and i vomitted, eeeew. Lol!

It was fun, but then i look very white like a ghost, plus i dont have my rubber band with me, lol. So i was the witch of the night, like what Gummy and co said. Evil them, hahaha! And Ricarno came too, his hair very pom-pom like. LOL. Then we bbq and some left due to Probation and stuffs and leaving Ayun, Cammie, Gummy, Syakir (sec 2), Chipmunk, Ira, Me. So we bbq-ed till around 11 near to 12am. And after Pozy came and i headed home, sorry guys :/

Then i headed home, first thing is to bath and wash my hair as though i've not wash for 4 days. Hahaha, and then after bathing, unwrapped my presents and i love all! ^^ But there is earrings, and sadly i don't have any ear holes, but i'll still keep it with me! ^^V

Then after that, around 1215, Sayang called me. I can't sleep and as well as him so we talked till 3+. I had fun talking with him and then we hung up. Slept after that.

Till 9.30am, suppose to wake sayang up at 9am but i overslept, lol! ;P Then i texted him and went to wash up. Then bought breakfast for Granny and Bro. Then i went to bath and headed downstairs to meet up with Sayang ;)

Till about 12+ , he left for work after sending me home. Then i headed back home, online for awhile and went to sleep till 6+ i think? Then woke up, online, help Fadhila to change her blogskin and ate dinner. Then sayang texted me. :)

And here i am blogging. I didn't hit town just now cause i can't go out :/ So yeah, stayed at home uh, sorry sayang! :( Hmm, imma hit town tomorrow with Fana for sure, going for interview. Might be working at CK Tangs building. Near sayang's workplace!! ^^ Yay, hahaha! :P

Can't wait for tomorrow, meeting Sayang before he leaves for work again! :D He wants to meet me later on, but then i don't know can anot :/ *sad*

Im on msn with Fana and Cammie right now. Okie, waiting for Sayang's text now, bye! Time now is 8.15 and Sayang knock off already, yipeeeeeeeee! :D :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home