Emily's

Saturday, November 14, 2009

I love you


Okie hi. I can't believed that i only posted once yesterday, omg. I think i forgot to or too lazy to. Hahahahah, k la, now i post about last night okie. ^-^

Went downstairs to meet sayang around 9+. Then after that he passed me something and i thought it was something major, haha. But it was sweet uh, lolz. So we talked till 10.30 and he send me home. Lol. Reached home, wanted to eat dinner but then lazy too cook, so forgot about it, lol. Chatted with Cammie, Gummy, Huzai and Hazmi.

Then texted with Ayun and left to sleep afterthat. :) Great night, lol. Hahahaha. Woke up around 10.30pm, shag to the max and today there's no renovation going on!! Hahaha, i had a gr8t sleep this morning, woke up, bath, chatted with Elysa Ciner. <:

Then webcammed with Dion. Then now im on msn with Gummy. I haven't ate since yesterday's Fishball $1.20 yknow. ): I dont know what to eat and im also lazy to cook. :D

Hmm, anyway, to the emily tan hui yi: Fuck you, use my name use Emily. to tag lah, i don't tag with my full name. And please, Ayun is only my close friend, and if you love him that much, tell me okie. I help you tell him. And please stop being lame and tag with my full name, douche.

I say again, Ayun is only my close friend. Kthbai. :D

Oh and before that, those who are invited to my Bbq on Monday, please do take note that the Bbq will starts at 6pm. So if you guys were to come before 6pm, there'll be no food but to go to Bpp for snack. Bahaha, so yeah. See you guys soon, and once again, its Bukit Panjang Park okie. Reach already text me. Don't call, prepaid low dok. :P Thanks! Ciaaaaaaaaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home