Emily's

Monday, November 9, 2009

Reminiscence.

Okay hello! Im right now at Novena with mom <: Hmm, my favourite just texted me, im so happy! Gummy, Ayun & Iskandar is out to Mustafa now, and also Ilham. And sorry ah Cammie, i buey you, i can't go out ah, i have to go out with my mom. D: Sorry dear, will meet soon okie, hehe.

Hmm, the reason why i posted the picture of our classrooms is because i misses my classroom. I miss the way we run from class to the basement to the toilet and skip lessons for 1/2 hour. And yes, i misses social studies, english and mother tongue lessons. K nevermind, forget it. Haha!

Currently on msn with Cammie sister <: Hmm go home then blog la k. I lazy now.

Bye! & i miss that favourite boy of mine, wahehe! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home