Emily's

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

empty room

after thinking for the whole day. i know very best that i can't handle all these bullshits.
i don't like quarrells, friends want me to change, i did tried my best, im still trying.
yet you all wanted more, its so hard for me. looking at our pictures, it reminds me of the incident.

Just few years ago, i had this problem too. it led to slight depression till i nearly got disqualified for my psle taking. i hate it and i told myself to not be so emotional already.

but for now, im still holding on to the promise that i made to myself. im not gonna get myself to led to depression again. but im trying my best, do you know? do you guys know? you people never realize. never take the effort to.

just few days ago you turn your back on me. yet you called me up today and asked whether am i alright? absurd, seriously. you sounded so happily yet you didn't bothered to keep on asking am i really really okay. i will never take back my words, as i said, i appreciate you people, but you people don't.

this blog, only between me, vic, esther. words are cheap, very cheap. friends were never there, don't talk about clique members. where's tina? where's cheryl? where's vivien? where are you girls? am i there when you girls needed me? am i? even if im not, i will still try to. thru email, text, phone call, or just a simply tag on your blogsite.

and now this is what i get. no i don't expect repay or whatsoever. i need care too. you know?
my boyfriend is my pillar of strength, but that doesn't mean we won't face problems too. when i get upset, he will. and both of us is upset. what happens? yes fights.

now i got 2 things to handle. first, fieza. second, my boyfriend. why?.. *cries*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home