Emily's

Friday, October 30, 2009

Almost done.


Okay, hi. Im here to post again. Sometimes i find blogging boring, but i lost my Tumblr password you see, *sad*. Cause brother was using my laptop and he went to delete all the history. And as i asked Tumblr to remember my password, now i can't sign in. Cause he deleted the histories!!! I was like wwwwwwaaaaahlaaaaoooooo T.T I love posting on Tumblr.com yet he do this to me, sad die me. ]:

Okay la, its over already. Forget it! ^^ Alright, im on FB now. Playing Cafe World. I think i wanna play it myself already. Lol, cause i must win baby!! He level 18 already while i level 14 only. Meh, i must chiong already, i never use cheat code already, wahaha. If not mcm my previous account, ]:

Haha okay, i have to work today like again. I am god damn lazy okay? ]: And last night, my ribcage hurts like hell, like going to die like that, also don't know what is wrong. Its was god damn painful. ]:

I miss babyboy so much ehhhhh. Although we chats everynight, but i miss him alot. ]: I hate the feeling of-unable-to-meet-baby! Damn work, i neeed my off day back! _1_ I feel like quitting this fucking job when i can't, lol. HAHAHA.

I've added new songs to my playlist, do enjoy okie. Baibai, :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home