Emily's

Sunday, November 1, 2009

im done.


great start out for the month of november. best birthday gift ever. thanks.. now while typing this, i can feel my tears coming out from my eyes. afterall, FRIENDS COME AND GO (:

i had fun with you. i enjoy laughing with you. i love being with you. i dont care whether can you fit my clothes, i will still wanna give it a try cus i know you need it. i try my very best to help you whenever you need help. i try my best to change into someone whom you guys wanted.

now, i got all these from you and the rest. i got no choice but to take it. started off with a hi, ending with a bye.

afterall, i tried my very best, its okay. just my luck to have a friend like you.. *cries*

Edited @ 4.51pm. :D

Okay, im seriously alright. Thanks for those who really cared and kept asking whether am i okay. For now, i just wanna focus on my boyfriend, sisters. Nothing else. Cause like what Vict said, friends who treats me like dust, can jolly well fuck off. 'Cause i don't deserve friends with two-sided face..

I hope what she said was true, well, its kinda proven right already. Its okay!! :) Im still meeeee yeeeeap, hehe. The happy emily i suppose? Or mayber the happiest? Haha k la whatever.

Thanks Baby for being there for me just now, maybe its true that i am not needed already.
Thanks Victoria Sist, Babyvirako Sist, XiaoZhu Xingan, Meiling CM. <:

Haha, will post later on maybeeeeeeeeee, catch up with y'all later on. baibai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home