Emily's

Friday, October 30, 2009

changing, adaping.


And those people who always made me laugh are Baby, Sera Sister, Fadhila Nonok, Fieza Gundu, Emmabel Shortie, Fana Bestfriend. And those who makes me smile are Sisters, the usual people who i always talks to, those who are my true friends.

okay im being so emotional here, lol. do i? okay i don't, okay whatever. hmm work suck today, suck to the core. i hate students acting like as if they are in a posh resturant. i really feel like asking them "do you see uncles wearing ties cooking up prawn noodles for you?" "do you see aunties wearing high heels serving you cans of coca cola and cups of coffees?" -.- dumbshit, whatsmore they are older than me, figure this out. <:

went home by 75 bus today, didn't have the mood to take my own sweet time by boarding 970 that pass thru bukit timah, bukit batok, hillview, panjang then to petir. so yeaah, 75 bus. reached home, ate dinner, bath, online.

msn chats with vic sist, fieza gundu, pearlyn, ira meimei, shikin & sera sist. baby is not coming online, so im going to switch off my laptop as early as possible. im very tired now.

i feel like taking a day off from work and stay at home and spend my whole afternoon with babylove. but i can't.. work is pulling me down, i hate this. argh, till next wednesday, i'll be free from wednesday - saturday. will be staying at home, due to tio grounded :/

i deleted the previous post, cause i don't wish to let people know who are those actresses in my life. i think among those actress, i can really trust 1.. but that only 1, doesn't replies my texts either, so should i? i think i should make it 2 tan, 1 goh in the clique. im out. <:

i miss babyboy alot, today's friday. tomorrow's halloween, happy halloween people.

love ya, xx mwa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home