Emily's

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Finally.



Oke, morning. Time now is 10.47pm and im not working today. Like finally -__- Woke up with throat killing me like hell, headache, feel very hot around my neck and my forehead. Called up ladyboss, told her that im not working.

Then dad asked me to drink Honey water and yessss, im okay now already. Haha. So im god damn free today!! :D

Now, my bone is aching like nobody's business. God damn it, i hope the pain will go away soon. *sad* Haha okay, i think baby is still sleeping, i miss him so much! ]: I want to meet him, but i don't know how to contact him, his credit low. Sad die me. ]:

Lol, let's see how it goes then. I got no appetite for lunch or rather for the rest of the day. Okay la, will blog again later. Wanna chiong Home Inn & Cafe World already, bai~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home