Emily's

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

no longer


yesterday i went online around 9.40pm. hoping you would come online. but guess what, you didn't. huzaifah called me at 2.04am, telling me that you went up to his house and told him that you fought with me.

i know its my fault, but i really didn't lied to you my dear. why are you listening to other people instead of me? must i also mia from you? must i really really off my phone and keep my laptop in my storage and don't go out at all? i didn't off my phone cause i want you to contact me. i didn't kept my laptop is because that i want to abide the promise.

last night i did abide the rules, my eyes were stucked to the bottom right corner, hoping to see your picture pop out and come online. last night, i found myself crying. it was a dream i was having..

i dreamt that you texted me, calling me dinda like how you use to. and im so happy to recieve your text. happy till i teared. and when i woke up, it was just merely a dream.
i spend my whole night by my cell phone. hoping just a text from you.
but there is nothing at all. but a lot of text from friends who claim that they care

we said we will last, but now. what with all these cold wars? as i said, im sorry..
there's still many things for us to do, are you gonna leave me?
friends leave me cause im not good enough.
are you gonna leave me for another girl cause im not good enough?

till here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home