Emily's

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ignorance

Okay morning. Right now on msn with Cammie Sista ^^ Going to lepak with them later on. Last night was kinda okay, we spoke really in a very calm way, and surprisingly, i didn't cried. I believed your reason, i really do, but then you are too selfish towards me and you hurt me very very badly. I cried, i skipped my meals, i had sleepless nights, its not fair.

So after he went offline, i felt better and happier. But then my favourite is down, for few days already, kinda sad yknow. ): Ahlala, cheer up lah, i can't put your name here, neither can do i put down "him" or "her". I hope you know this post is for you and cheer up sayang! ^^

Was on msn with Ira Meimei, as usual, we both got to laugh together. And she again, talked about how i eat -___- Ahlaaa, i only drop vegetables infront of you mah, haiya! Then she call me small girl ): Lol, okay lah, its fine. Only she can call me small girl, nyehehe! :P Imma meet her up soon, i miss her so much!

Today is only Tuesday. Gonna book the bbq pit tomorrow i think, hope it will be sucess cause its kinda last minute. ): Gonna head to Sheng Shiong with Ayun and the rest. Gonna have fun for sure, and i miss them already! Later! Weeeee, yay! ^-^

Time now is 10.57am. Gonna bath, wash my bedsheets, take my own sweet sweeeeeeeet time and then walk to 217 to meet Ilham and the rest. With Cammie there too! Hahah :D

Oke, im kinda bored right now. I just can't stop thinking of last night. I dreamt of my favourite, and then i bang my head to my cabinet (real life) and in my dream, my favourite laughed at me and sayang me. Very hilarious, and now my head hurts like hell _1_

But nice dream anyway, and good news is, today is a brand new day, imma move on, move to another step! Yeaaaaaah, so proud of myself *winks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home