Emily's

Monday, November 9, 2009

Im scared.


i had a great day at Novena today. American Idol, Malay Series on Suria, Amazing Race, I Wanna Hold Your Hand. Pizzas, Pink Dolphine. Gonna grow fat again! :@ Haha, nevermind.
Reached home around 9.30pm, before that went to Westcoast, Bangkit then to 215. Then home. Reached home, as usual, checked out 2 blogs. Was very very shocked to see him tagging it.. I admit, i still rawr him, but i need to move on.. Argh. :'(

Now the time is 9.42pm. And, my heart is pumping at the fastest speed it can be. The anxiety is back to me, like how i first fell in love. My eyes are stucked to the bottom right corner. God, by imagining that, im scared of my tears falling.

Your scoldings, your F words hurts me like hell. You made my heart broke into thousand pieces, yet each pieces of my heart kept thinking of you causing me to hurt. Cause i forced myself to not miss you, not think of you. But whenever i tries, it just hurts. And now it still hurts cause im forcing myself..

Argh, i got no idea what is wrong with me, or rather us too. My dear love, i admit i still love you alot like how i do, but its fading already, it is really fading, but in a very very slow speed. Everything seems to be okay now, is god playing with my heart? My tears? No no.. I don't want it to be..

Why, why must this happen to me, im god damn stress right now. I feel like crying like how i did for you on the 5th Novemer... :'(

That was your favourite picture, i don't know why i posted it too... *cries*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home