Emily's

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Something about you.

Alright, hello! Im back home after a long day at Novena. Hmm tomorrow again, going to Novena with Mom. Sounds fun, but its boring although there is a computer for me, lol. My mom is not as cool as ma friends, she don't joke with me. *sad*

So today, i had a long chat with a friend of mine, i mean my bestfriend. Hmm, was kinda glad that we are able to chat like normal already, and the advantage of being bestfriends is that i can disturb him with all i want, mwhahahah! Seeing him irritated makes me happy, you wait only Po*k, i know you reads my blog, watch outtt!

Dont really have the mood to post right now, my back hurts like helll and i am kinda sick. Lol. Everytime like that, i think im going to be a sicko soon, lol k lame -___- Alright.

Currently on msn with Cammie, Fana & Ayun. K la, i stop here, tomorrow post again. Oh ya, i got something to show you all. Hold on....



Look at that Shakir's face, hmm i kinda miss this dog and the others too, hope to see them all on Monday then!! ^-^

Till here, ciaos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home