Emily's

Friday, November 20, 2009

Fuck all this shits.


Just hung up with Ayun. Currently on msn with Esther & Cammie. On youtube listening to Yoga Lin's new song and its very nice and a touching song, its the 10th song on my playlist anyway fyi. :) Im going to download it later on, for sure.

Today i had a bad day, there's no more vacancies for Metro ; Town area but SengKang like so far from my house -___- So we aborted that idea, went to Toyrus, hope they will call us soon, as soon as possible. My leg was super painful, and it was a very tiring day.

I think im going to fall ill soon, like what Fana said. We walked under the rain, we kept walking and walking, super shag.

Went home after that, seriously no mood to talk or whatsoever. Took 190 with Fana, reach home with dinner packed ready in my hands. Bath, online.

Im sorry to those who were with me today, especially Sayang.
I didn't thought that i can affect you. I didn't mean it, but.. haiz, sorry dear. :(
blame it on me, i'm born like this, im not a good girlfriend.

I know you won't read this and neither will you understand. Can you please stay out of my problem?! You are such a spoiler, i seriously hate you. Why must i see you everyday?! Fuck all this shit, i hate it when you stirs up a matter and then tries to be the peacemaker. All because of you, i hate going back! You are driving me mad, please, i want to grow up soon. Fuck all this shit, fuck you! Please don't abuse your rights okay, i don't give a fucking damn, urgh. Irritating bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home