Emily's

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Stupid blogger ain't letting me upload pictures :( So i shall post without picture okay. :) Basically this post is for my dearest sista, Cammie ^^

Its her 14th birthday today and i hope that she will stay happy with everything, everyone around her. And i will also hope that she will be able to excel in her studies in the future. I've just got close with her due to lepak sessions with Ayun and co. And she hated me for my fierce face last time, *sad* lol. But right now, we are oh-so in good terms. ;)

friends may not be for you always, but i believe that me, diyanah and gummy will always be there for you. life has its ups and down, learn to live it and you will be much stronger!

14 year old already, big girl now! (Omg, i sound like a mother, lolololol!!) well, in other words, happy birthday cammie! i love you! ;) hehe, see you later on at town <: & oh, its pink! Your fav, mwahahahah! :P

____________________________________________________________________

imma hit town later on with fana. going for a interview session, *happy* hahaha, and after that meet up with cammie and all and then fetch sayang! :) YAY!

And now i shall go and get a bath and then meet sayang again :) I miss him already! *sad*

k la, byeeeeeeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home