Emily's

Monday, November 23, 2009

kiss and hugs


Okay hello! Second post, lol! Im here to elaborate my day today, it was a looooooooong day but yet fun! xD Okay, i woke up at 9.10am and texted Sayang. Then took my own sweet time to wake up fully and then bath, then i went to meet Sayang and off to Shehnaz's house for Drama meeting. And guess what?! The current president is not there! Which means he/she CMI!

So we end up ordering pizzas and watched Jennifer's Body & Paranormal Activity. It was gr8t, haha. And i think Megan is hot, but gay, lolz. :P Then off to Phoenix and met Fana Darling! Then we took 190 and alighted at Far East. Had KFC again, and we sat at the same spot again, lol.

Then we went off to Far East and then we made our way to Paragon. Then left Paragon and left for Cathay. Then walk back to Paragon, look for Sayang! Then after that headed to Taka and went to look for Sayang's mom and i was really very shy, and when i saw her, i smiled and i walkaway, lmao!

Then i plunged up my confidence and went to talk to her, she is really cool you know, haha! :) Then i asked her for infomations and then tomorrow's interview will be a sucess! ^^ Weeee, im so happy! Then we went to Bustop while Sayang is on the phone with me. :)

I told him everything and im kinda excited lah, hahahaha, lol! Then me and Fana took 190 back. And there's this 1 indian guy who is fucking hot! (K sayang, takmo jealous okay, i love you still.) Then Fana stood beside him and then i asked her to stand with me and she blamed me for pulling her away, lol. And the most funniest thing she said was..........

i didn't regretted standing beside him and this sentence made me laugh like one mad idiot, cause she sound so..... hmmm.... so.... girlish. LMAO! Hahahah! My bestfriend always, hehe!

So i got home, bath, online, and now im on msn with Victoria sist. Going to eat my hor fun now, and my Sayang is on the phone with me! XD
k bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home